We decided to move the Advanced Dependency feature one step further and offer you the ability to use it on your mobile device as well. In that manner, we make sure that you can keep track of your tasks and rearrange them at any time and place.
Benefits of the Mobile Dependency:
- It ensures that a project is processing the right way.
- Just by using your mobile phone, you can link one task directly to another.
- You can keep track of your tasks and rearrange them at any place and time.
How to use Mobile Dependency:
You can use our Mobile Dependency feature from your Android or IOS device in three simple steps:
- On your “Dashboard” page select the project you want to work with.
- Go to the “Tasks” tab and choose the desired task.
- On the top right corner of your screen you can find the option “Add predecessor” just below the “Edit task” icon.
- Then select the new task that you want to make part of the dependency and press the green icon on the top right corner of your screen.
Simple as that, you can create an Advanced Dependency between two or more tasks, just by using your mobile phone.